As of 10 weeks we graduated from our fertility specialist to my regular obgyn. We went for our first appointment 3 weeks ago and got to see the babies again. We will actually get to see them at every appointment because that is the only way to distinguish each heartbeat. Dr. Strong was very thorough and answered all of my questions. I was the only one with questions b/c David could not attend due to a scheduling issue that could not be changed so Aunt Melissa came with us!
As of now the plan is to have the babies at Memorial Hermann in The Woodlands. We will go for a tour soon to see everything and give our seal of approval (even though I have been to the Labor and Delivery wing before). We will also tour the NICU(just in case).
I go for my 14 week appointment next Friday. I am super excited to see how much they have grown. I have not posted any pics yet because there is nothing to really show yet! I have been sick so I haven't really gained any weight and my stomach does not look like a bump! As soon as it does I will start posting pics!!
No comments:
Post a Comment