April, 29, 2011- We had a doctor's appointment to measure Matthew and Emily and they are weighing 1lb 7oz and 1lb 9oz, respectively. Yes, that's right... Emily is bigger than Matthew (for now). These numbers are not exactly right but based off of ultrasound measurements. We go back on May 13 for another measurement. This will happen every 2 weeks so the doctor can track them and figure out when they will be meeting everyone!
I finally threw in the towel on non-maternity clothes, well, pants at least... I am sure David is tired of my complaining. I will expect that at the next appointment I will break the 20 pound weight gain.
Friends and family have two showers planned (one for LA and one for Texas). I am looking forward to them so I can plan... I like to plan and that's one thing that is driving me nuts.. nothing can be planned at this point or what seems like the rest of my life. I am learning a valuable lesson in patience.
Looking good Mama!
ReplyDelete